- Additional information
100% Nomex (natural WHITE) double ply w/ PINK RIBBON embroidery, 21″ total length, 2 piece construction, notched shoulder – NFPA 1971 UL Certified Hood
Embroidered hoods are done with 100% Nomex thread (no pre-fab patches)!
- Longer length notched shoulder certified to NFPA 1971-2013
- Notched shoulder for contoured fit (shoulders exposed)
- Smooth fit in our MOST POPULAR long bib design!
- Comfort panel head design style – is a sure fit!
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the
- quicker moisture will evaporate – keeping end user dry!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
Your protective hood is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year. This warranty does not cover normal wear or unusual exposures. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of marketability and / or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement for breach of this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available. Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Hood Specifications, Hood Dimensions Test, and Hood Opening Size Retention Test are in accordance with NFPA 1971-2013 test report dated 3/15/2013 performed by Underwriters Laboratories ATPV and HAF values found in accordance with ASTM International Standard Test Method F1959-1999. Tests performed by Hugh Hoagland
DO NOT ALTER, MODIFY, ADD TO, OR CHANGE YOUR PROTECTIVE HOOD DOING SO WILL VIOLATE WARRANTY AND VOIDS NFPA AND UL CERTIFICATION
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 9 in|
Black, Navy Blue Heather, Red, Royal blue, Sage Green, Tan