Jafline Fire Hose
- Municipal fire departments
- Industrial fire brigades
- Attack and supply lines
- High rise packs
- Additional information
- Very Lightweight: This is ATI’s lightest weight American made hose. A 1 ½” 50’† coil weighs under 15 lbs.
- Maintenance Free: Immune to mildew and rot.
- A superior double jacket, polyurethane-lined highly durable, and lightweight fire attack hose.
- Designed to meet the demands of heavy-duty firefighting operations.
- Available colors are Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, Tan, and White.
- Available in the sizes of 1.5″, 1.75″, 2″, 2.5″, 3″, 4″, and 5″.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1961 Fire Hose Standard, current edition.
- Double-Jacket Construction: Jafline is an all polyester double-jacket hose with a polyurethane lining
- High Burst Rating: 1200 psi up to 3″ diameter, 900 psi for larger diameters.
- Superior Performance: Very low friction loss
- Coated for Better Durability: All colored hose is impregnated with our tough heat-set polymer coating for the best abrasion resistance.
- All-Weather Performance: Retains pliability to -40ºF
- 10 Year Warranty
|Hose Diameter (in.)||Weight
|Pressure (psi)||Proof Test (psi)||Burst Pressure (psi)|
Armtex® HP™ Structural Firefighting Attack Line Fire Hose$415.00 – $1,030.00
Armtex® Jafrib® Reinforced Extruded Rubber Layflat Fire Hose LDH$695.00 – $1,910.00