Brenna Gauntlet 8081
$91.10 – $104.99
Deluxe Stocked Large EMT First Aid Trauma Bag Fill Kit w/ Emergency Medical Supplies
- Additional information
Structural firefighting gloves
- Back: Split cowhide leather, black
- Palm: Grain cowhide leather, black
- Fourchettes – material between fingers: Grain cowhide leather, beige
The leather is specially treated for a heat, water and abrasion resistance, yet remains very flexible.
- Thermo-protective layer on the back of the hand and thumb
- Aramid non-woven fabric – increased heat, abrasion and cut resistance
Porelle® P540 polyurethane FR membrane
- creates a barrier against water, chemicals, bloodborne pathogens as well as bacteria,
- is highly breathable, flexible, sensitive and firm.
Aramid lining with increased thickness
- increases heat protection,
- will not stretch or pull out,
- enables easy donning and doffing even when wet,
- is brushed on the reverse – allows more air inside the glove and increases heat protection.
- Advanced stitching techniques for improved dexterity and making the lining stay inside by attaching it at fingertips
- Anatomical 3D Cut for better grip and perfect fit
- Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility
- Wrist part of the glove is tightened with elastic
Available in 2 styles – gauntlet cuff or para-aramid knitted wristlet.
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition.
NFPA® is a registered mark of the National Fire Protection Association.
Manufactured in Holik facilities in Europe.
|XS||Shorter S||S||M||longer M||L||longer L||XL||2XL|
Note: words “longer” and “shorter” refer to finger length.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 9 in|
2X Large, 3X Large, Extra Large, Extra Small, L / Long Fingers, L / Short Fingers, Large, M / Long Fingers, M / Short Fingers, Medium, S / Short Fingers, Small, XL / Short Fingers