Armtex HP Double Jacket Fire Hose
$259.00 – $978.52
- Ideal for low-pressure combination straight stream/fog nozzles
- Available as 1 ¾” attack line and 2 ½” master flow line
- High tenacity polyester/polyamide outer jacket
- Additional information
The Armtex HP Double Jacket Fire Hose is available in four distinct colors and is best for low-pressure combination straight stream/fog nozzles.
Construction – Composed of an outer jacket woven from 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn and an inner liner consisting of a one-piece extruded through the weave nylon reinforced NBR rubber tube.
Burn-Through Resistance – Boasts outstanding burn-through resistance, being capable of withstanding a surface temperature in excess of 1100° F for a minimum of one-minute*, at a static pressure of 100 psi, without damage or rupture to the synthetic reinforcement.
Burst Resistance – Will not burst catastrophically even with a puncture through both the outer jacket and liner.
Cold Resistance – Cold-resistant to -40° F.
- Resists burn-through for a full minute*
- Perfect fit of outer jacket and inner tube
- Oversized inner jacket for increased water flow
- Lower friction loss than other double jacket hoses
- Exceptional heat and cut resistance
- Outstanding kink resistance
- NFPA 1961 compliant
- 10-year warranty
*As per BS 6391, heat resistance test
|Diameter (in)||Colors||Working Pressure (PSI)||Test Pressure (PSI)||Burst Pressure (PSI)||Standard Length (ft)||Weight (lb/ft)*||Thickness (in)|
|1.75||Fluorescent Yellow, Army, Green, Fire Engine Red, Blue Devil Blue||580||1160||1740||50/100||0.40||0.142|
|2.5||Fluorescent Yellow, Blue Devil Blue||410||820||1230||50/100||0.60||0.154|